YELLOW EARTH AUSTRALIA RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We know it can be difficult to choose the perfect product online, which is why we are pleased to provide a simple exchange and refund process.
Yellow Earth Australia is happy to honour our customers with an exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase for any goods, unless otherwise stated, that is purchased on our official Yellow Earth website – www.yellowearth.com.au
- Please download and fill in the Product Returns Form linked to above, following the instructions and notes listed within
- Please print off and include this filled in form with your returned item
- We can only exchange items of the same style. If you want to exchange for a different style, please use the steps above to first return the unwanted item, and then purchase the new item separately.
- Please download and fill in the Product Exchange Form linked to above, following the instructions and notes listed within
- Please print off and include this filled in form with your to be exchanged item
For Warranty Return/Exchanges:
- If you believe the goods you received are faulty, please contact our customer service team immediately with the following important information:
- Photo of the entire product
- Photo of the faulty area of the product
- Your order number
- A brief summary of the fault
- We will then issue a reference number for your return/exchange
- Once you have a reference number, please download and fill in the Product Warranty Form linked to above, following the instructions and notes listed within
- Please print off and include this filled in form with your to be returned/exchanged item
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
There are few important things to know before returning an item:
(a) Any returns, exchanges or refunds will be processed by Yellow Earth Australia only if the customer has purchased the product/s through our official Yellow Earth website www.yellowearth.com.au
(b) Items purchased through retail stores must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
(c) Items purchased through 3rd party websites must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
(d) All costs associated with the return of goods are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
(e) The original shipping costs are not refundable.
(f) Any customer wishing for a direct exchange or refund must send back the purchased Yellow Earth Australia goods in their original and unworn condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
(g) Any products that are returned that do not comply with original condition standards will be sent back to you at your expense.
(h) Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from us directly may place their request with us. Third party customers will have to be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim. This applies to refunds and exchanges as well. We will assess the product for manufacturing faults. The receipt or other type of proof of purchase will need to be provided.
- If a minor fault is established, we will repair the product.
- If we are unable to repair the product or a major fault is established, customers may elect to replace the product with a new product of the exact same value or receive a refund.
(i) Refunds and Exchanges are to be made within 14 days from the order date. Exceptions may apply upon further review, at our discretion, of a reasonable claim.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY REFUND?
If you meet the above criteria allow 7 business days from when we receive the returned goods for an exchange or refund to be processed, subject to your bank policy.
The refund will appear in the bank account/credit card you used to purchase.
NEED FURTHER HELP?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can contact us here.