Your message has been successfully sent.
Call us now for a free quote!
Or come and visit us at our Mitcham Workshop located at:
632 Mitcham Road, Mitcham VIC 3132 (Get Directions)
Monday - Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
* Mention our Google Ad and get a free gift with your order!
Here on-site at our Melbourne workshop in Mitcham, we offer a fully custom and tailor made sheepskin seat cover service. Our lead craftsman, Geoff Graham has been in the sheepskin industry for over 40 years and was previously running Black Sheep in Ringwood.
Tailor made seat covers are fitted to your seats so they do not move around or bunch up like generic one-size fits all covers. Our team guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of our sheepskin and workmanship, that's why we offer Australian's longest warranty for Car seat covers of 6 years. All of our seat covers are Proudly Made in Melbourne and registered with Australian Made.
Select from a range of colours and sheepskin textures, we'll make a set of seat covers specific to your car make and model.
Our services include seat covers for front and back seats, console box covers, and luxurious sheepskin floor mats. Let us know what your requirements are and we can assist.
We can tailor make seat covers for all car brands and types at our Eastern suburbs workshop, including (but not limited to) Toyota (we have done many Landcruisers), Mazda, Hyundai and Ford (including quite a few Ford Rangers). And we have also recently made covers for Tesla, Land Rover, Range Rover, Abarth, Mercedes Benz, BMW and even classic cars like the Triumph. View our photo gallery above on cars we have recently completed for inspiration!
- Give us a call on (03) 8813 6927 to make an appointment (our Mitcham Workshop is open Monday - Friday, 9am to 5:30pm). We are located at 632 Mitcham Road, Mitcham VIC 3132 - Get Directions
- Bring your car to our Mitcham Workshop and we will show you through the various sheepskin colours and options available
- If we don't already have a pattern for your car seats, we'll measure up the seats in your car and then start the process of making your seat covers from the sheepskins selected.
- Once ready, we'll give you a call and you can either choose to have them posted or come in and we will have them professionally fitted for you.
We only use premium A-grade Australian Merino sheepskin which have been selected specifically for car seat cover use. This means the 25mm wool fibres are dense and supportive, long-lasting, and do not fade in sunlight over time.
We make seat covers for all cars, from classic cars to modern cars, as well as Caravans and Motorbikes!
If you're looking to use sheepskin to upholster on any unique furniture, lounge chairs etc, we may be able to assist.